We are looing for an experienced and motivated admin assistant to join the Milk and Masuki team. We are seeking a team player who is willing to grow with us and be apart of our creative and fast growing small business.
This fun, fast paced role requires excellent communication skills, a positive work ethic and a pro-active approach to their job. We will need someone with excellent customer service skills and attention to detail who thrives in a busy environment.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Answer and respond to customer enquiries about availability, pricing and features of the product range
- Handle customer orders & queries through phone and email
- Invoicing / Credit notes
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Speaking to customers daily; you will be arranging product returns and credits
- Create, process and place customer orders in the system
- Process orders from wholesale buyers and online retailers
- Filing of Purchase Orders and assisting with product order revisions
- Follow up on the status of deliveries and invoices
- Working with the warehouse to ensure the efficient dispatch of daily orders
- Perform associated clerical, reporting, invoicing and administrative functions
- Occasionally you may be required to staff the retail store when required by the manager
- Any other administrative duties as required by the Manager.
- Uploading Bank Payments for Authorisation
- Action, reply and appropriately file emails
- Assisting and developing marketing campaigns for the online store
- Coordinate & book freight company pickups
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Experience using Xero or Vend would also be advantageous as would knowledge of adobe suite
- Proactive, can do, attitude
- High level of communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Professional phone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work autonomously, take direction and work as part of a team is essential
- Strong Computer Skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe suite an advantage.
- Work well unsupervised using your own initiative.
The role will be full time, hours negotiable for the right person.
Based in Bowral, The Southern Highlands.
This role is for an immediate start. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please send your resume via email to Ishak at firstname.lastname@example.org